Connex ProSight Digital Receiver
The Connex ProSight receiver is required for Video downlink from the Draco HD. If you already have a ProSight receiver you will not require a new unit.
The Ultimate FPV Experience
The CONNEX ProSight system is the missing link needed to usher in a new era in FPV racing. In the past we have been plagued with poor image quality and connectivity issues when competing in races, the sport needed a breakthrough to take it to the next level.
The CONNEX ProSight is just that, it is what we have been waiting for. It will transform FPV drones into a completely new kind of immersive experience for both experts and beginners. It is a true game changer, it delivers unparalleled vision performance with delay free wireless transmission. Its superior image quality with delay free wireless transmission, smooth configuration and improved multi flying experience provides the user with an unmatched usability.
The CONNEX ProSight ground receiver unit provides a robust digital link over the 5GHz band. Its HDMI interface is compatible with all the popular HDMI goggles and screens that are available on the market. The receiver has 5 antenna's for maximum reception, is reverse polarity protected and has a power consumption of 5W.
Use this ground breaking receiver in conjunction with the CONNEX ProSight "Delay Free HD Camera" and the CONNEX ProSight "Delay Free HD Transmitter" (see related products) for the ultimate FPV experience. The receiver outputs standard 720p60 over HDMI for reducing motion blur and is digitally paired to transmitter to avoid interference with other systems.
- Optimized for multi-pilot FPV racing
- 62 frequencies from 5150~5925MHz (can be selected manually or automatically)
- 5 antenna's for ultimate reception (short SMA connectors)
- Receiver outputs 720p60 via HDMI to avoid motion blur
- Digitally paired to transmitter to avoid interference
- 3 push button OSD control
- Supports mobile App using bluetooth
- Input Voltage: 7~17V (supports 2~4S)
- Frequency Band: 5150~5925MHz (62 frequencies)
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Antenna Connections: Short SMA
- Product Configuration: Mobile App using bluetooth
- Dimensions: 117 x 75 x 17mm
- Weight: 134g
If you purchase your Draco HD and ProSight Receiver at the same time from the UVify Store, we will pre-bind your Draco HD and ProSight receiver for you. However, it is advised that you check that you have the latest firmware installed before operating.